Q & A With Anastasia Jones
1. What is the perfect meal to eat for you?
Sautéed Vegetables with rice pasta and vegan garlic bread
2. If you were on a deserted island and could only bring three things what
would they be?
A boat so I can get off, an IPod, and jacket because it will be cold at night
3. What is the favorite class you've taken at CMS?
German but it was Scripps
4. Who are your favorite professors?
5. What do you want to do after basketball?
I want to get my PhD. in Clinical Psychology and work with at-risk youth and adolescents focusing on the homeless population.
6. Where is your favorite place to play basketball?
7. What is your favorite television show?
I have too many, I cannot fairly choose one of another.
8. Where is your favorite place to study?
9. What is your favorite thing to do on an off day?
Watch TV, read, hanging out with friends, and run
10. Do you have any role models?
(No, I am my own role model...lol )-please delete…. No I have no role models
11. If you could have a super power, what would it be? What would you use
It is not really a super power but I would want to have photographic memory because then I could be really smart and just have a lot of knowledge and a great memory. Then with all my knowledge I could help those who need it and try and change the world.
12. What other sports did you play growing up?
Soccer since I was five, Track, Swimming, Water polo.
13. Where is your favorite place to eat in Claremont?
Bua Thai Cuisine
14. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Either in England, or on an island, pretty much anywhere were the beach is in my backyard but not Florida.
15. What was the last song you uploaded to your iPod?
I just got the J-Cole album.
16. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Professional Soccer and live hockey
17. I've always wanted to...?
Swim with a dolphin in the Bahamas
18. Is there a motto that you live by?
Live, Love, Laugh
19. What is your goal this season?
To have the best last season every, and to win NCAA
20. What are your views on leadership?
It is a good thing to have if done right
21. What are your hobbies outside of basketball?
Favorite current song:
I never have one favorite song. I love to many songs to choose one
Last meal on the planet:
Something Vegan, probably a bagel with melted vegan butter and avocado
Favorite website besides Facebook:
First of all Facebook is not my favorite website I rarely go on, my favorite is probable MTV
Favorite quality about yourself:
If you could travel anyplace on earth:
Brazil world Cup 2014
Why did you choose your jersey number:
Shelby wanted the number I original had so I choose the jersey that fit me best
Aj is my nickname